05 novembre 2015

Chicago #10 & #11 (english version)

Just a little postcard from the United States to say,




I had a great time during half-term. I went to my country house in Vendée and had a lot of time to write many articles, which was great because I will be able to post a bit more often on the blog. 
Furthermore, I saw many exhibitions in Paris lately and I really would like to talk about it.
Here are now my third and fourth days in Chicago. You'll find my walk in the free Lincoln Park Zoo and many other things. The following sentences come from my diary.

Monday, August 10th 2015

We chilled a bit at B's before going to the Lincoln Park Zoo. We walked there and spend most of the afternoon in the park. We even had lunch there (before it started to rain). I really loved to see all those animals especially because last time I went to the zoo, I was like... Five years old.
















After that, we went to pick up our bags at Brittany's and then took the tube to go to our new hostel : the Freehand. The decoration was very nice and so comfy. 






We then had diner at Portillo’s hot dog and we ate some salad to feel the american “Healthy Way of Life”. 




After dinner we went to buy some whisky to go and meet my cousin Steven for the first time at a private party in a gorgeous place they rentet especially to shoot a music video for one of their friend. When everyone started to leave at the end we decided, Steve, Izzy, Laure and I to go to a jazz bar. It was really cool !
Finally, when the boys went home, Laure and I went to the millenium park to look at the sun rising in the bean Millenium Park (we were actually lying under it because we were the only one which is so rare !). That was magic. After that we walked back to the hostel, had some breakfast and went to bed around 7am, still feeling pretty drunk...













Tuesday, August 11th 2015

We slept in late... until 10.30am. We just decided to do a laundry at the hostel and then we went for a walk, we wanted to do some shopping. Not a great success... 
We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and it was pretty amazing. There are like twenty different types of cheesecakes and I personally had a raspberry one. 




We then had to go back home to take the laundry out of the machine. As I was really tired we stayed in and while Laure was outside smoking a cigarette our new roommate arrived. Her name is Hayley and she is fond of France so we actually talked til late that night. 

If you have any questions, just let me know : leave a comment.
You can also like the Facebook page or suscribe to the newsletter.
What do you think of the "new" blog ? Do you like it ?

I will keep you update in english every Monday and Thursday on the blog.

Aucun commentaire: