10 septembre 2015

NEW YORK #2 (english version)

Just a little postcard from the United States to say, 



Sunday ran very fast and I'm going to tell you all about it in this article !

Sunday, August 2nd 2015

The alarm clock rang at 9.30am and we made the decision to walk to Central Park. You need to know that after this day we went back there three times because everything we wanted to do (or everyone we needed to see) were in this area.
We went there walking on the 5th avenue and it took us nearly two hours. For those who never heard of it, the 5th avenue is the most important and famous of Manhattan. You can find there many museums, shops, fancy boutiques and it is really crowded.
We finally bought some lunch and went to seat in the park to enjoy it. We rested and sunbathed for a bit and then decided to go back home.
On the way back we got lost in between Broadway and Lafayette which are two great streets for shopping.
In the evening we decided to go to this bar I really like in Brooklyn : Le Barbès. It is known for its concerts, especially jazz and world music. The boss is french and as it is in a very french area of New-York, you can meet a lot of french people there.
We also had diner at Hugo & Sons. I guess the restaurant was Italian, not bad but a little bit expensive for what it was. I think we just have been a bit surprised by he price because we were not used to the tips...

4th avenue

The Flatiron building

Union Square

View on the Empire State building

The old publishing house

Skyscraper

South Central park

Laure writing in her little notebook



I just need to precise that I worked very hard to pay this trip. So I'm not lucky, I just do anything to realize my dreams.
I would be delighted to answer all of your questions.
Don't hesitate to share a comment bellow and share this article on social media.
You can also like the Facebook page and subscribe to the newsletter (just there on the right)

I will keep you update in english every Monday and Thursday on the blog.

Aucun commentaire: